for Industry Leaders
Download our FREE
Email Marketing Guide
Want to be part of the HDS Team and enjoy an exciting career in the healthcare data field?
HDS is currently seeking business development professionals to join our team of healthcare marketing and business intelligence professionals. HDS offers outstanding income and equity opportunities, as well as the chance to work with some of the most talented healthcare database engineers in the field. Our business leaders will be rewarded with excellent earnings and long-term wealth-building opportunities. Current positions available are:
Position: Pharmacy Account Management
The primary role of the Pharmacy Account Management is to sell HDS’ proprietary information services to Chain Pharmacy, E-Prescribing and EMR software clients. For purposes of this description, “pharmacy” includes all three businesses mentioned above. This is a sales position with revenue responsibility requiring industry contacts, excellent communication skills and travel.
- Consultative sales abilities – Identify, prospect, qualify, price and demonstrate value to core end user markets
- Grow existing client business relationships by increasing company value to clients.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with value added partners to create new business opportunities.
- Drive lead generation efforts directly and in conjunction with marketing and business development.
- Identify and communicate new product/product enhancement opportunities for the organization.
- Utilize CRM to track and report sales pipeline and opportunities.
- Represent Healthcare Data Solutions at industry events and trade shows.
- 3-5 years prior experience in pharmacy solution sales.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Strong negotiation and client partnering skills.
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral.
In building our company from the ground up, the Leadership Team at Healthcare Data Solutions has placed special emphasis on crafting policy around a set of core values that creates an environment of openness, integrity and innovation in order to achieve excellence in everything we do. By adhering to the following values, we believe our organization, our products and our clients will thrive in each and every healthcare marketing or prescriber validation initiative they undertake. These values include:
We believe in the individual — If you trust individuals and believe in them, they will be motivated to do what's right for the company.
We commit to improving ourselves —We don't settle for anything less than excellence and have the integrity to admit when we're wrong, as well as the courage to change.
We believe in respect — All HDS employees treat co-workers, customers and vendors with respect and dignity.
We believe in fairness — We treat all customers with fairness and strive to maintain an open dialogue to achieve balance and equity.
We believe in focus — By saying no to hundreds of projects we're able to select a few that create undeniable competitive advantages.
We master the basics to achieve excellence —By mastering the basic skills in our respective roles we are able to achieve organizational excellence.